We are hiring!
Thalia Strates is looking for a right hand muse. Are you eager to learn, an efficient and self motivated worker? Are you organized and a problem-solver? Please read the following:
-Identifying and implementing the latest buying behaviour
- Keep up to date with marketing strategies and comprehensive technologies within the industry
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to increase traffic
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels, like content creation, copywriting and performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A mature, wholesome view and unique eye for creative expression
- Strong communication skills: online, offline, (copy)writing
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Adobe tools and Microsoft (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and SEO
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- In possession of own transport
- A keen eye for photography (bonus)
If the above resonates with you, provide us with…
- Your resume
- A mood board that speaks visually to Thalia Strates: a visual representation of where you see the brand venturing
- A paragraph about yourself and your past experience
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A trial period will be required - this is as much for you as it is for us. It is important for you to love where, on what and with who you will be spending a lot of your time.