We are hiring!
We are looking for a super motivated, efficient and eager to learn individual to join our team.
- Identify and track the latest buying behaviour
- Keep up to date with marketing strategies and technologies within the industry
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A mature, wholesome view and unique eye for creative expression
- Strong communication skills: online, offline, (copy)writing
- Solid knowledge of Adobe tools and Microsoft (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel)
- Experience with Shopify and SEO
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- A keen eye for photography
- In possession of own transport
If the above resonates with you, provide us with…
- Your resume
- A mood board that speaks visually to Thalia Strates: a visual representation of where you see the brand venturing
- A paragraph about yourself and your past experience
Forward your application to email@example.com.
A trial period will be required - this is as much for you as it is for us. It is important for you to love where, on what and with who you will be spending a lot of your time.